I’ve made some ‘springtime’ resolutions, to replace the two New Year’s resolutions that I made — and promptly fulfilled. If I could do those two things, those two very hard things, then I should be able to accomplish so much more. So, for this spring, I will:
1. Pay more attention to my career.
2. Explore the area. I’ve been to most of the United States — and yet, there are still so very many interesting places in the Philadelphia area that I haven’t seen.
3. Get back in shape. I’ve been attempting this one for two years, but this year will be different. Because I’m not doing it alone, and I have a very powerful reason for doing it.
4. Blog often. Enough said.
5. Knit out the stash. Have yarn. Found projects to match that yarn. Now I just need to find the time to actually knit.
6. Publish a book. I’ve been writing, both original and fan fiction, for years. I recently started expanding on a couple of those works, and realized that I could self-publish at least one, and see what people think of my writing.
7. Re-organize my online life. I’ve got accounts just everywhere. But I can’t really spend all my life online, now can I?
8. Learn a new language. I once was fluent in several, but I’ve lost that edge. Time to get it back.
9. Break my habit. I have this thing I do — not a bad thing, just a habit that I’ve long since outgrown.
And in 90 days, we’ll see how many of those I accomplish.